Thanks for all your suggestions on rewards for my weight loss goals. I finally decided on a couple. For reaching my second goal (which I am currently working on) I decided to reward myself with a weekend with Marcus at this bed and breakfast in Canyon Lake that I found online. The room I want to stay in has a private hot tub on the balcony. Fun!
Since I am still 25 pounds away from reaching that goal, I decided to come up with a reward for the halfway point (13 pounds). I think for that I am going to get a chemical peel done. My dermatologist suggested it several years ago, and I considered it, but then I had a student show up to class a couple of days after having one done. Yikes! I will definitely want to hide out at home for about a week after getting it done, and right now I have the ability to do that.
I think I’m also going to reward myself with a song from itunes every 2 pounds or so. I have a list of songs that I want to buy that I just haven’t gotten around to purchasing yet.



2 comments:
These sound like great ideas!
Oh yay! I'm so glad you came up with some rewards. They really help. And it helps to break it down into smaller, more doable increments. I'm so proud of you for working so hard!
Post a Comment