I've been hearing some accusations that I'm trying to take over Amanda's blog. I want to state publicly that this is false, and that in reality it's just a result of me figuring out how to blog from my phone. Seriously, now that I can blog directly from my phone, I can now share all the unimportant random things that pop into my head as I go about my day.
Good for me, bad for you.
Now I can't stop thinking about things to put on the blog, and I can do it from ANYWHERE! Exciting, really...sharing with you all the exotic and fabulous adventures I have every day. In fact, I had some people take pictures of me blogging wherever I could:
Here's me at work (not doing work obviously)
Me in Paris...
...and at the Taj-Mahal.
See, it's just so easy. Now leave me alone, I need to blog about this.
-Marcus, SGB





3 comments:
can you blog while putting on a coat
can you blog while watching the news
can you blog on a very big boat
oh, can you ,will you blog on our cruise!!! ?????
I was wondering why her blog had been hijacked!
BTW Amanda - I just now commented on your reward post.
Very nice, Shannon. Well-played!
Post a Comment