Saturday, March 14, 2009

Signs, Signs, everywhere are signs...

So there's a new Burger King by our house that I periodically stop at to get breakfast. It was built just a couple of weeks ago (the previous one burned down), so you would think that everything would be just perfect with it. Apparently whoever was in charge of the drive thru menu didn't get that memo.

Not only are the meals completely different numbers on the outside menu from the menu inside (which requires a level of thinking that I am not prepared for in the morning), but apparently they have an abundance of Cini-minis that they have to push onto the motorists.

Seriously, making them meals 6 AND 7 just doubles the chance that I'll drive off with some tiny cinnamon rolls and a bucket of liquid sugar.

Maybe I'll give them the number to FASTSIGNS.

-m, SGB



0 comments: