For a long time now I’ve seen all sorts of people with Bluetooth thingies in their ears, and they look so cool. People are wearing them everywhere, and they always appear so important and desired. I even sat in an interview with someone where the guy trying to get the job wore one all the way through the interview. I’m really impressed when someone keeps the thing in while talking to me…I guess that’s because at any moment someone more important than me will call and there simply won’t be time for the ear bud to be placed in the ear…the call will have to be answered immediately. I would probably do that when I’m speaking to Jack Bauer, but that almost never happens.

Even the Bluetooth people tell me that these things will make

me cooler, more
active, and
have better sex. I especially like the one that transports me into the Matrix.

Well, on the recommendation of the Bluetooth people, and all their promises (including the fact that this would make me a better father), I decided to take the plunge and bought one for work.
What do you think…am I sexier?
-Marcus, SGB



3 comments:
Honey, you couldn't get any sexier.
Love the "Savor Life" pic behind you...but want to know what the score is on your right? :-) It might be the rugged beard look that makes you sexier...not the Bluetooth! LOL Ain't work fun?!?!
Amanda - (Marcus, I don't think you'd be interested in toile talk)Yes, I do need toile bedding! Maybe that can be your mission - find me some cheap, fabulous toile bedding! And yes, I have toile lampshades on my chandelier - just forgot to paste that pic into my post. It's there now! Thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment