Warning: Normally this would not be worthy of a blog post, but Marcus appears to be making a move to take over my blog, so I have to post something.
I got an email today from pottery barn telling me that some shams I ordered a couple of weeks ago are actually out of stock and they won't be able to complete my order. Since this has happened before I know that in a couple of days I will receive a letter in the mail with the exact same info as the email I received today.
It’s nice that they do that. It kind of gives a more personal touch, but the first time I got that letter it seemed really weird to me that they didn’t include like a coupon or something with the letter. I seem to recall that I looked in the envelope several times to see if I missed something. I mean, why take the trouble to mail me a letter that says the exact same thing as an email you already sent me if you aren’t going to include some sort of perk with your sincere apology? Does this seem weird to anyone else?



0 comments:
Post a Comment