MTV launched in 1981, when I was 3 and my mom was 24. I have distinct memories of tons of videos from the early days of MTV. Bryan Adams Cuts Like a Knife, some horrid song by The Cars where the lead singer's face is on a fly's body (I'm pretty sure I had nightmares about that), Hall and Oats Maneater, and many more.
This week's song selection is from one of those videos. Enjoy Journey's Seperate Ways. Oh, also in defense of my mom, I was raised on MTV and Sesame Street, so it balanced out.
You can see the orginal music video here
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



2 comments:
I knew free Snuggies would get people out of lurking! :)
Thanks for entering. I will add you to my Reader and will return!!
Ha! MTV and Sesame Street. That explains a lot about you! Just kidding. I think your mom did a great job!
Post a Comment