My parents came to Abilene drop off my little brother yesterday. He is going live with us and go to Cisco Jr College this fall to get credits to transfer to SFA in the spring. Last night my dad decided he wanted to make some brownies after dinner. I didn't have any last night, and I thought there were some left tonight, but alas, when I went to get one they were all gone.
I was really craving them, so Marcus ran to the store to get some brownie mix. It has been forever since I cooked anything, including basic baking from a box. As I was putting the last ingredients into the mixing bowl, the eggs, I guess I wasn't really paying attention. The first egg went fine, I cracked it on the edge of the bowl, got the yolk in the bowl, then put the shell in the brownie box. For the secong egg, I cracked it on the side of the bowl and the put the yolk in the brownie box. I didn't realize what I had done until I went to put the shell in the brownie box. I immediately started laughing at myself. Fortunately we still had two eggs left. This is why I don't cook.
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



1 comments:
Maybe if you cooked more often you'd LEARN where the eggs are supposed to go! Just kidding - I know, cooking is just not for you. Glad you had an extra egg, though. It would have been sad for Marcus to have to go to the store again to get eggs. :)
Post a Comment