Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Raindrops keep falling...


It's been raining almost non stop here for the past three or four days now.  I actually love the rain, I could stand out in it for hours, if it weren't for one thing: I hate raindrops falling on my head.

But that's ok, because I have a cheap little bucket hat that I wear when it rains (or if I'm out in the yard) that protects my head from sun and water. Even though I look downright silly in the hat, I really like it.

Here's a picture of me in the hat while I was riding my horse down S. 7th to work yesterday...


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Marcus - you crack me up. I'm literally laughing out loud here! Where, oh where, did you get that picture?

Amanda said...

It's from our cruise. We went horseback riding in Jamaica.

Marcus said...

It may look like I know what I'm doing, but really, I'm just trying to keep myself out of the ocean!

Shannon Delcambre said...

you look like THE man from The Man from Snowy River. Haha...kinda. Just have the wrong hat on. Looks like you are safely in command of that stallion. Nice shorts too! :)

MustangChick74 said...

you know, of all the hats you've owned, this is not the silliest!