Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brangelina, Funerals, and a Vomit Soaked Kitten

Today I learned that I am separated from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie by 4 degrees. My massage therapist’s best friend’s daughter is one of their assistants. That also means that my cat Shiloh is separated from their daughter Shiloh by only 4 degrees too. Hmm….

I drove past Pioneer Drive Baptist Church this morning and all their parking lots were totally full. I hate when I drive by a church with a full parking lot during a non church and non wedding time. That means there is most likely a funeral. Sad…

Those of you who know us know that our little dog Emma vomits on occasion. It took us forever to find food that would not make her vomit several times a day. Well, she apparently got into the kitten’s food recently, and as a result she has vomited 4 times today (so far). Including once on the kitten! It’s a good thing cats are self cleaning.