Last night Marcus and I took Blue out to eat at Red Robin to celebrate him living with us and going to CJC. We had fun, my chicken sandwich was AWESOME, but when we got home I totally smelled like Red Robin. I hate that. I had to change clothes and seriously considered washing my hair. The same thing happens at Chili’s, and I try to avoid eating there for this very reason. If I smell that much after being in the restaurant for an hour, I can’t imagine what the waiters and waitresses must smell like when they get home!
Our new kitten, name pending, is such a joy. Between the two of us Marcus and I have had a lot of kittens, but this one is by far the best. (Gus was a great kitten, but I think name pending has him beat). He likes playing and cuddling with Bailey, Emma, and Gus (Shiloh has not warmed up to him yet). He cuddles with me for most of the day, which does make it hard to get some work done, but it is very sweet. He has a great personality. The best way to describe him is that he has all the best qualities of a puppy, but with none of the hassles, mixed with the fun and easiness of a kitten. In short, name pending rocks!
I had a whole blog planned about an article I found on msnbc.com a couple of days ago. It seems that a priest was organizing a beauty pageant for nuns. Turns out that the idea didn’t go over very well with the higher ups in his diocese, so the pageant is already off. You can read about the pageant plan and its cancellation here
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment