Friday, June 27, 2008

Unity

Senators Clinton and Obama held a rally in Unity, New Hampshire today to try and unite the party behind Obama. I was a big Hillary Clinton supporter, but I also really like Obama. Personally, I would love to see her on the ticket. (I think they look really good together, although the fact that his tie matches her suit makes it look like they are at a high school dance). Of course, I want Obama to choose a running mate that will help him win, and I just don’t know if she would be an asset or a liability. What do you think?

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Well, you know that you and I have very differing political opinions - ha! But, I do agree with yo here. I don't think Clinton would help Obama much. I think he's got a solid backing and a good chance without her, though.