So earlier tonight, Jonathan, Shannon, baby Christopher, Marcus, and I went to Red Hot and Blue for dinner (RHB is Marcus’ favorite restaurant in Dallas). As soon as we got there I headed to the restroom. As I turned down the hallway I saw a man out of the corner of my eye go into one of the bathrooms, so I went straight ahead to the other restroom. I was almost to the door when I realized the sign said Men. I stopped for a second and thought, “well I must have just thought I saw a man go into the other bathroom”. I turned, walked back to the other restroom, which was labeled Women, opened the door, and there in an open stall right across from the door was someone peeing while standing up. Eww! (I don't even let Marcus pee with the door open, so I surely don't want to see some random guy peeing!) I slowly backed out of the bathroom and waited for the confused and perhaps drunk guy to get out of there. You would think the lack of urinals would have been a major clue that he was in the wrong place!
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment