Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hair!!

This weekend Marcus and I are headed to Dallas for our nephew’s 2nd birthday party. We’ll stay with Jonathan and Shannon, so we’ll get to see baby Christopher again. But what I’m really excited about (no offense to Caleb and Christopher) is getting my hair cut on Friday! Right before we moved away from Dallas I found a hair salon that specializes in naturally curly hair, so now I actually travel 140 plus miles for a haircut. Let me tell you, finding someone who knows how to cut curly hair properly is a real challenge. I won’t tell you how much I pay for this haircut, because, well, I am embarrassed by the amount. I justify it because I only get two haircuts a year, I don’t get manicures and pedicures, I don’t color my hair, and well, just take a look at these pictures from my childhood.











I told you it’s hard to find someone who knows what they're doing. Don’t tell the Styling Hutch, but I’d totally pay double.

6 comments:

Marcus said...

Wow, I'm glad I didn't have bad hair growing up...oh wait

Amanda said...

Oh wow - I'm literally laughing out loud! Those are hilarious pics. Have a great haircut this weekend!

Stephanie said...

I've never seen little Amanda pictures. Pretty cute! Good hairstylists are almost priceless. Looking forward to seeing you guys on Saturday. Oh, and Caleb won't take offense!

Amanda said...

Stephanie-
There are much better pics of me from when I was a kid! I'll have to think of a blog to go with them so I can post them!

Amanda said...

Amanda-

Don;t know if you should be laughing at my pics, I've seen that cheese wedge hair picture of yours!! :)

Melissa Aellos said...

I LOVE your pics from elementary school! That's the Amanda I first met!