Marcus is really wonderful, but man does he have sleep issues. He has night terrors once in a while that are pretty serious. He even went sleep walking on the cruise ship. (Thankfully, our floor didn't have access to the deck). He suddenly sits up in bed and starts talking several times a week. Often he says something really funny. Last night he sat up in bed, looked at me and said, “By the way it’s me, Marcus.” To which I replied (while laughing at him) “Thanks for letting me know who is in my bed!” He went right back to sleep. Silly husband.
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



3 comments:
i've seen those sit-up-in-bed-and-start-talking episodes...on the living room floor in el paso. can be a bit disconcerting when he does that... :o)
LOVE IT! I almost peed my pants. Gotta love the Marcus. :)
I don't know what you people are talking about!
Post a Comment