Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why Do We Like To Make Ourselves Look Funny?


Hi there. Special Guest Blogger Marcus here.

I've come to realize, we have an epidemic. Kids of all ages, at carnivals all over the country, get a kick out of looking at themselves in the Fun House mirrors. I don't know why, but we seem to like to laugh at the absurdity of ourselves being all distorted.

My Macbook has an application on it, called Photobooth, that allows you to sit in front of the little camera and take goofy pictures of yourself. I admit it is a fun little treat and it is somewhat addicting.

Here are a few of the pictures taken by different people when they were playing with my laptop.

I seem to be a little congested.

Donnie the Demon


Julie (my sister-in law), doing her Jay Leno impersonation

Chris, there's something in your eye...

I only had two pizzas.

Ah, Polyphemos

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Too funny! You'll have to let me try it next time we see you!