Thursday, July 24, 2008

Christian the Lion

You may have caught this video on the Today Show earlier this week, but if not check it out. It is so sweet, and with Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You as the sound track it is also funny.

Did you tear up? I told you it was sweet. You can read the article about it here: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25797678/

Anytime I see footage of big cats, or see them in person at a zoo, I am struck by how much they are like domesticated cats. While my cat Gus isn't big enough to hug my neck, he does do the head nudge thing (to me, never to Marcus) all the time. And of course our other cat Shiloh is a mighty huntress. Although she is tiny, she can take down rats, birds, lizards, mice, and even squirrels.

1 comments:

KathyC said...

That's a great video -- I saw it on the Today show and have watched the YouTube clip several times. Really cool......