So.... I don't really like popular Christian music. Never have. I like Christian music in church though. Either sung acapella or with a good full band (like at the Delcambre's church). Sometimes we sing songs in church that are popular Christians songs and I like them in that setting, but not on the radio. (I do realize that this makes absolutely no sense.)
Now before you get all worried that I'm missing out, I have always liked country music. The majority of country songs include at least one of the folowing themes:
1. love (typically the gone wrong kind)
2. alcohol
3. God and/or Jesus
So my song this week is one of the God themed country songs. It's When I Get Where I'm Going performed by Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton, from Brad Paisley's album Time Well Waisted.
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment