Monday, July 21, 2008

what's playing on my ipod monday

So a few days ago I posted about how I sometimes read the blogs that my friends have posted on their blogs. http://amhcarroll.blogspot.com/2008/07/do-you-do-this-too.html

Becky, a friend of my brother-in-law Chris and his wife Stephanie, commented on that post. We’ve met a couple of times and she was reading my blog that day because there was a link to it on Chris’ blog. That prompted me to check out Becky’s blog. She posts music that she likes on her blog every Monday. I thought that was a really neat idea, and I have decided to steal it. So, from now on you will find What’s Playing on my Ipod Mondays on my blog.

I’m really excited about this because, well, let’s face it, I don’t have kids and I’m not working right now, so what do I really have to blog about? This will guarantee at least one post a week and lessen my feeling that I should post (see my post: http://amhcarroll.blogspot.com/2008/07/i-should.html) Thank you Becky.

So here is my first song. It is Till We Ain’t Strangers Anymore off of Bon Jovi’s latest album. This is my current favorite song, and if you lived in Abilene you would see me driving around town in my Obama stickered yellow car singing at the top of my lungs to all the songs on The Lost Highway Album (Thanks Jeanette). Enjoy. Oh and FYI: I will try to keep the Bon Jovi songs to a minimum. Although they should be, I know not everyone is as crazy about them as I am.

0 comments: