Monday, February 2, 2009

what's playing on my ipod Monday

I love George Strait. I've seen him in concert twice, everytime I go to San Antonio I try to catch a glimpse of the top of his house, and 1 out of every 10 songs on my ipod is a George Strait song. The Chair is one of my favorite songs of his.

If you're a fan of George, then you probably know that even though he releases an album almost every year he has only done a handful of music videos. This is one of the few songs that does have a music video, but stupid you tube disabled the embedding, so if you want you can click on this recording and actually get to the video on you tube. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love George, too. Don't know if you remember that "our song" that we sang to each other in our wedding in '01 was "Cross My Heart". I love his voice.
:)

Amanda said...

Love him. Love that song. Thanks for posting this!