Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm a Stalker

I stalk a few blogs. Until recently they were all people who are friends with a family member or one of my friends.

A couple of days ago, my friend Amanda blogged about her bathroom redo and she linked to someone else's blog that gave her some decorating ideas. I went to that blog and read several enteries. That person linked to another blog that had inspired her in a decorating project, and that person's blog is pretty darn funny. It just so happens that this snuggie post was the most recent post on the day I found her blog. You should definitely check it out! It's the funniest thing I've seen on the internet in a long time.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That WAS hysterical! Oh, and you'll become completely addicted to those decorating blogs. They are awesome!

Amanda said...

Hey - I just read your weight loss post. Good for you! I know you can do it. This week at my WW weigh in I had a total loss of 29.8 pounds. I'm now wearing a size 8/10. Can you believe that????? If I can do it, SO CAN YOU!!! Call or email anytime for support (or for anything else.) Love ya!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! You must be tiny! Isn't that the size you were in HS? Congratulations!

angela | the painted house said...

Hey, Amanda! Thank you for the linkage and your comment on ye olde Painted House! I've since learned a valuable lesson from the Snuggie post: don't knock something until you try it. The Snuggie for all its syntheticness is actually warm and cozy...much to my husband's chagrin. :) Thanks for stopping by!