So Marcus and I were about to get into bed shortly after 11:00pm, when all the sudden we smelled something foul. It was the distinct smell of dog poop.
Apparently, Bailey decided it would be fun to roll around in some poop while she was outside. Lovely. Oh, but it gets better. While Marcus was bathing her in the guest bath tub (I bet y'all can't wait to come bathe at our house), Charlie, our cat, peed in a box in the bathroom. Awesome. Fortunately Marcus was right there, so Charlie got dunked in the tub as punishment.
Charlie is the first litter box challenged cat we've ever had and it is super annoying. He'll probably be spending two weeks straight outside so that he can learn to either go in the litter box on the deck or outside like Shiloh and Gus.
Bailey is a very good dog 99% of the time, so I guess we can forgive her for this whole poop rolling thing, but gross.
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



2 comments:
That's funny. Gross, but funny. Marcus is so good to bathe them! And isn't Charlie a she???
Yep Charlie's a she, but I forget sometimes.
Post a Comment