Friday, May 30, 2008

Congratulations Blue!!!

Marcus and I are going to Houston this weekend to see my little brother graduate from high school. Since I am so much older than Blue, I remember when he was born, when he first started walking and talking, and his first day of school. He graduated from kindergarten in the same year that I graduated from high school. When I went away to college he wouldn’t talk to me on the phone because he was mad at me for leaving. Now he will be leaving for Stephen F. Austin this July for a couple of summer courses, and then again
 in the fall. I’ll have to tell our 10 year old sister Julie not to talk to him on the phone for a few months!!


I’m really proud of my brother for finishing high school and deciding to go to college, but man does it make me feel old!!

Blue's Kindergarten Picture




Blue in his cap and gown


Blue, Julie, and me







2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! Those aren't REALLY your brother and sister are they? Seriously! They are so big!!! Congrats to Blue. :)

Amanda said...

Yep that's really them. Julie starts sixth grade this fall.