Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Blogging!!

So….I’ve finally decided to join the blogging world. I’m sure I’ll blog about current events, politics (those of you who think I’m way liberal may find out I’m not really that liberal after all. Well…that’s probably not likely but at least you can say you know and maybe understand a liberal), God, Jesus, Christianity, and the Church, how wonderful my husband is, all four pets (Bailey, Emma, Gus, and Shiloh), the children of my friends and family, what annoys me, what makes me happy, books I’m reading, and of course random observations about life and society.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Welcome to another addiction. I just need to get better about posting. Cant wait to read your rants :)

Stephanie said...

Hi Amanda! Just found your blog! Looking forward to reading your posts! :)

Amanda said...

yay! so glad you've joined the blogging world, too!