Saturday, August 15, 2009

Surprise!

Marcus graduated with his Master’s Degree in Information Systems today, but this post isn’t really about that. (I’m waiting for pictures from my personal photographer before telling y’all about graduation).

Anyhooo….We got to Stephenville last night and stayed in the local Best Western. This morning, after Marcus got ready for graduation, he went to grab us breakfast and to pick up the cake (poor guy had to pick up his own cake) while I was showering and getting ready. I locked the hotel door, but I left the dead bolt unlocked since I really didn’t know when he’d be back. That was a BIG mistake.

I had just stepped out of the shower and was drying off while facing into the main part of the room when all of the sudden the front door opens.

It wasn’t Marcus.

Fortunately, I happened to have the towel in front of me at that moment. Unfortunately I was standing in front of the huge bathroom mirror. A very surprised cleaning lady got a great view of my entire backside. I doubt she’ll open another door without knocking, at least for awhile.

Nothing like starting your day with a little accidental exhibitionism!

0 comments: