Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Congratulations Marcus!

Marcus completed the coursework for his Master’s of Science degree in Information Systems this month and graduated last Saturday. I’m very proud of him for getting this degree since he did it all while working full time and while taking care of me. (I’ve been kinda high maintenance since, oh, late 2004 or so).

So, congratulations to my sweet and super s-m-r-t husband!



Oh, and since he now has a degree in what he actually does, it’s probably time for a career change. ;-)

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is so exciting! Congrats to Marcus!

Tianay said...

Congrats again Marcus!! Amanda, when you get the pics back would you mind sending one with us so I can post it on Makena's blog. She needs to remember her first graduation with Uncle Marcus and Aunt Amanda. Take care.

Marcus said...

well, I do I like maintaining you.