So I've been on Weight Watcher's faithfully since April or so and in that time I have tried about a billion new products, mostly of the snacking variety. Here are some of my favorites:
1. South Beach Living Fiber Fit S'mores Bars: 100 cals/2 points
These are pretty good and really filling. Somehow the marshmallow on top has a roasted marshmallow flavor. Caution: Contains A LOT of fiber, so don't eat two in one day. Trust me.2. South Beach Living Fiber Fit Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: 100 cals/2 points
These taste more like real cookies than other 100 calorie packs. They have dark chocolate on the bottom. The same fiber caution applies. 3. Hershey's Pretzel Bars: 100 cals/2 points

I like these more than the Nabisco Mr. Salty 100 calorie chocolate covered pretzels. They somehow taste a lot like Hershey's Take 5 candy bars even though they don' t have any peanut butter in them.
I LOVE these. They taste almost exactly like Girl Scouts Thin Mints.
The ice cream is pretty good, but the cone is GREAT.
This does not taste at all like light ice cream. I usually add some whipped cream and almond slivers to make a 6 point sundae.
4. Hershey' s York Peppermint Waffer Bars: 100 cals/2 points
I LOVE these. They taste almost exactly like Girl Scouts Thin Mints.5. The Skinny Cow Low Fat Chocolate Ice Cream Cone with Fudge: 150 cals/3 points
The ice cream is pretty good, but the cone is GREAT.6. Dreyer's Slow Churned Light Chocolate Ice Cream: 200 cals/4 points (for a cup, the serving size is half a cup, but seriously, who eats that little ice cream at once?!?)
This does not taste at all like light ice cream. I usually add some whipped cream and almond slivers to make a 6 point sundae.7. Blue Bunny Personals Light Super Fudge Brownie Ice Cream: 240 cals/5 points
This is also really good light ice cream and it's already pre-portioned.
This is also really good light ice cream and it's already pre-portioned.There are several other snacks that I like, but pretty much they are just mini versions of the regular thing. Like 100 cal Snickers, Twix, Pepperidge Farms Milanos, and Keebler Mini Fudge Stripes.
Oh, and don't worry I'm not just eating snack foods all day!



1 comments:
I've had the Skinny Cow cones before, and they are yummy! I will have to try the other ones!
Post a Comment