Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Honey, hold my beer...


I bought an antenna for our TV and as I was putting it together, I was reading the warnings (I'm such a dweeb). All the normal warnings were there. You know, "Be careful while you're on the roof" and "watch out for power lines".





But then my eye caught this one:





What's that about?! If you're drunk AND pregnant, why would you be up on the roof....oh wait, why would you be drunk and pregnant? Let's face it, if you're in that condition you probably should have spent your $40 on something else...

Now, I'm sure this was added by some technical writer to be funny...or then again, maybe there's a town somewhere that has a police blotter full of domestic violence cases with antenna wounds?

Comical.


-Marcus, SGB

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Seriously? You'll have to show me that warning when you get home!

Kara G. said...

Judging from some of the cases I've read in Products Liability this semester, I'd say the best bet is the latter. Someone somewhere's tried it.

Ladybug said...

so if you're not married but just "living in sin" then is it ok to throw the antenna at your partner?

Just curious.