Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

I check msnbc.com for news several times a day, and one of the things I like best about their site is their This Week in Pictures Feature. It's a slideshow of photos from the biggest news stories of the week. It's a great way to quickly see what's gone on in the world in the last week. I also love their Animal Tracks slideshow, which features super cute pictures of animals.

Today they added a slideshow of Holy Week Around The World. You can see it here. It's really neat to see how Christians all over the world celebrated the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus this past week. Although, for some reason there are a lot of pictures from Spain. I guess the Spanish are just more interesting than the rest of us.

Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy Easter, Amanda!