1. Please pray for my friend Jan and her daughter Stacey. Stacey lost her baby yesterday. She was due in about 2 weeks. Jan, Stacey and her family are devastated.
2. I am teaching my first class in a little over a year tomorrow! I’m teaching a 3 hour Social Theory class for my department chair that is out of town. I’m excited and nervous, but mostly I’m annoyed that I need to prepare when all I want to do is watch election results!
3. I am super excited about the election, but it does really stink that no matter who wins, roughly half the nation will be happy and half will be unhappy. I hope that this year I am part of the happy half! That would be a nice change!
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



1 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's daughter. That is devastating. I can't even imagine.
Good luck with your class - I bet you do great!
Well, I'm glad at least one of us is happy about the election! The only part that makes me happy is that a black man won for the first time. That's really exciting! Everything else about him is not so exciting for me. Oh well! I voted - not much else I can do. :)
Post a Comment