Monday, September 29, 2008

what's playing on my ipod monday

This week's song selection may make you cry. I cry almost every time I listen to it. I like it because it advocates not being judgmental of others, and understanding that people who make bad decisions or just have hard lives are just like you and me.

So, enjoy Tim McGraw's I've Got Friends That Do from his album Greatest Hits Volume 2.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hadn't heard that song before. Probably b/c I mostly listen to kid stuff now! Anyway, thanks for sharing that song - it brought tears to my eyes, too. BTW, I got your message - I'll call you back when I get a chance!

Amanda said...

It's more powerful than I thought if it made YOU tear up!

BTW, I saw you accepted the friend request, so I did too. I was surprised to get it, I would have thought he was still kind of afraid of me.