Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?
You might want to sit down, I've got something I need to get off my chest...a secret shame.
(stares at the floor wringing hands; a bead of perspiration appears on forehead)
Right now, if you were to look at my iPod, you'd find a Miley Cyrus album. I know...Miley Cyrus!
But it gets worse...I actually kinda like it.
It really all started with this scene from the office.
It was innocent enough; I thought the song was catchy and it had a nice little intro to it. So I spent some time finding out what the real song was.
Believe me, it distressed me to find out who sang the original.
I should have stopped there. Turned off the computer. Gone to Confession...but no. My curiosity was too strong...I had to hear the original.
It was catchy, and kinda fun. So, in a moment of weakness, I...I... *gulp* ...I downloaded it.
(hangs head in shame; a tear drops to the floor; stage goes dark)
-Marcus, SGB
Reaching for Momma!
12 years ago



1 comments:
Just think of all the people who sang a little Milli Vanilli or Vanilla Ice back in the day...no shame, no shame.
Post a Comment