Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's a Wonder I Don't Fall Down More Often

I like looking at the stickers on people’s cars. They allow people to share their likes and dislikes, whether political, social, or entertainment in content. Regardless of how the message is delivered, it sheds some light on the person’s lifestyle…and most of the time they’re fun and interesting,

But that’s not exactly what this post is about. This is pretty much about just how thick I can be sometimes.

You see, I’ve seen this emblem on people’s vehicles for a few years now; but embarrassingly, it was only just a few weeks ago before I realized exactly what it was.



So, all this time I thought this was some sort of artsy design for some alternative music group. You know, a dancing person or something like that. Everytime I saw it (always on a pickup no less…told you I was thick), I would wonder what it represented. I guess I was a little confused by the existence of this one from the Dave Matthews Band.



C’mon, take a look at the first one. You have a pair of dancing legs at the bottom of the picture, and there is a pair of claw-like appendages raised in celebration. It’s clearing something dancing…

I am so smart…S-M-R-T!

-Marcus, SGB

0 comments: