Marcus and I are a pretty boring couple. I love to read and he likes Star Trek. We spend most of our time together just hanging out at home. We’re just not that interesting.
Or so I thought.
Last week, one of Marcus’ coworkers came into his office, shut the door, and sat down. He said he was concerned about something and wanted to talk to Marcus about it. This coworker’s wife was at the hair dresser the day before and another woman heard her mention that her husband works for Toro. The other woman said “My neighbor works for Toro too.” The wife asked who the neighbor was, and it turns out it was Marcus. Then the woman said “You know he and his wife have been separated for about 6 weeks and she just recently moved back home.”
Seriously!
When the husband heard the story he thought it sounded odd, so he wanted to check with Marcus to see if it was true, and just in case it was to offer him some support. Of course Marcus told him that it wasn’t true.
I just can’t even imagine people sitting around and talking about us. It’s even crazier to think that someone came up with a totally baseless rumor about our marriage. Weird.
I guess I need to start using our front door more often instead of parking in our detached garage and entering the house through the back door!



3 comments:
You are like a celebrity where they make up rumors. How odd!
That's hilarious! Where do people come up with these things???
now that is FUNNY!
Post a Comment