Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random Wonderings

Here are some things I wonder about:

1. Why do they still make regular Oreos? Seriously. Is there anyone who prefers them to the double stuffed Oreos?

2. How is it that I can buy a 60 pack of pony tail holders or emery boards and then months later not be able to find one? Where do they go?

3. Why does my dog Emma sniff my knee pits every time I change pants? And if she were taller would she sniff something else instead?

4. How did Marcus and I not know for 6 months that our cat Charlie was in fact a female cat? We are not new to cat ownership.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I do, in fact, prefer regular to double stuff oreos. You know I'm not a big icing person, so I really don't care for the double stuff. So, I guess they make them for me. :)

Amanda said...

Actually, you are the one person I know that I thought might prefer the regular ones! I bet Bethany likes the double stuffed ones better!

Amanda said...

Oh yeah - she's an icing girl all the way! She could totally do without the cookie part.

Shannon Delcambre said...

I hate double stuff. The ratio is all off. I cant believe I actually prefer the version with less fat but infact, I do!

Anonymous said...

What brought about this realization on Charlie's gender?? You're not looking at having kittens, are you?!:)

Amanda said...

No, Marcus took Charlie to the vet to get neutered. A few hours later, the vet called Marcus and told him "We can't do the procedure because Charlie's a girl."

So she got spayed instead.